When do I need a zoning permit?
A zoning permit is required when any building or structure is erected, reconstructed, or structurally altered, enlarged, or moved. A structure is "a construction or erection that requires permanent location on the ground, or attachment to something having a permanent location on the ground." Please contact the Community Development Department for a written opinion.Zoning Permit Application

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a zoning permit?
2. Where do I get a town building permit?
3. What is the population of the Town of Orange?